We found out who everyone else’s best friends are, and finally we get to find out who Eugene’s best friend is. What time is it? Try Guys Game Time!
(powerful Ned sneeze) (distorted version of Ned’s powerful sneeze) I sneezed. Oh wow. That was awful. We’re gonna use that take I guess. (upbeat intro music) We’re here to see who’s Eugene’s best friend. B.F.F. Hey BFF, Eugene’s my best friend and I’m here to prove that our bond is strong and mutual. Hashtag #Zugene forever. I thought it was Zagene Oh, 1 point off of Zach, he got the hashtag wrong. You can’t start with negative. I mean you didn’t even get our ship name right. Eugene, I’m here to prove that you and I are best friends and I drew you a gorgeous drawing Oooohhh of you without a shirt holding Pesto. I like that. And I tried to really capture Pesto’s energy. Yeah, he looks insane. Three points for Ned! Yeah! No, what, what the dick? Let’s do this, bitch! – That’s so good.
– That’s so you. Yeah, Keith five points. – Yaaayyy!
– Whaat? He’s sitting all naked and closed off and somebody’s a bitch. (fabulous Keith laughing) Round one: questions that the public could know, they could look up, maybe we’ve said it in a video before. What is the name of the town I grew up in? Spelling matters. I instantly forget it, I know it’s some bogus German name and I cannot believe — Pflugerville, I wrote ‘German name’. It’s Pflugerville. Pflugerville, Texas. – What was your answer, Ned?
– Pflugerville, Texas! – And what was your answer, Keith?
– Pflugerville. – You misspelled Pflugerville.
– Sure did. Ned was the only one who spelled it correctly. It is with a P because it is German. So Ned gets the point. Yes, I can’t believe that was worth only one point! Wait, wait the town that has a silent P is your first easy question? You dick. Guys, my questions are crazy. You’re like that. You’re crazy. This has been in many videos. What is my mom’s name? Pfffffffffff Oh God. I will also accept if you spell it in Korean. I’m not gonna draw what I think Korean looks like. Why, of course, your mom’s name is Irene and here it is in Korean. It is a very common Korean-American name. Possibly. Your mom’s name is… Diane. Here it is in Korean. (Eugene dying of laughter) I know she calls you Eugena. So maybe it’s because it’s her name too. My mother’s name is Min-young. What is the Korean characters? You know, actually, you’re pretty close. All right, let’s give the point to Ned Yeah! Diane wins. Thank God I started with five points. What attribute does my dog Pesto have that most other dogs you see don’t have? I know this one. I would say this is way easier than Pflugerville So Pesto is a pound pup and he has a scar down his back. Pesto’s really great at pooping. It’s because he always has expressed anal glands. Pesto has an underbite. Pesto does have a giant scar down his back Breaking even! From a previous Try Guys video. I’m just expecting it to be Korean. You are not 100% Korean. (dramatic music because Eugene was lied to by his parents) What percentage Korean am I? You get an extra point if you can also write my Japanese percentage and my Chinese percentage. I guessed 40 Korean, 30 Japanese and 10 Chinese, which I do realize does not equal 100. I guessed 76 percent Korean, 13 percent Japanese and 11 percent Chinese. I felt you were 63 percent Korean, 16 percent Japanese and 21 percent Chinese. This is the hardest question for one point. You’re such a dick. Really? Yeah. Because guess who is 63 percent Korean. (excited screams) WOW! I take it back, I’m a hero. We talked about my mother, but we didn’t talk about my drag mother, Mayhem Miller. She was just on a little show called RuPaul’s Drag Race. What season was it? We love Mayhem. She’s dope. But we don’t love her enough to know exactly what season it was. RuPaul’s Drag Race season 11. It was RuPaul’s Drag Race season 17. No idea, season 8. The correct answer is tens, tens, tens across the board. Which means Zach was the closest. That means I have one point now because I started negative. Yes. So, let’s see what the points are currently. Wow, Keith got six points from five questions. And I got one right. Try Guys Game Time! No, Bean, don’t eat the marker, don’t eat the marker. Now it’s time for round two The questions are worth two points, and these my friends should know. What is actually my greatest irrational fear? Eugene is afraid of airplanes crashing. Eugene is afraid of airplanes. Because he doesn’t want to die when it’s someone else’s fault. Flying or a plane crash. I also drew a little bug. I was just sort of doodling. Planes and flying. I don’t like when I’m not in control. Next question. That was the easiest question you’ve asked so far. Name the one music artist whose entire discography I randomly know. We’re in the pop culture round now. Daddy Zach’s got this. Did you say “daddy Zach’s got this”? I did. What is your answer? Miss Perfect Pitch herself, Celine Dion. Rihanna. I would be surprised if you knew all of R Kelly. While I do appreciate, love and want to be Rihanna; Celine Dion is the correct answer. ‘Cause my stepfather and mom are obsessed with her. They would play her constantly when I was growing up. I’m playing to win. I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to make friend. There’s one thing I’m truly terrible at that the other guys are better at me at. Better at me than at. Better than me are at? Speaking. What is the one thing I’m bad at that the other guys are better at? Eugene sucks at video games. Eugene sucks at emotional vulnerability. Eugene sucks at Mario Kart, video games. Lady Mushroom~ Lady Mushroom- What’s Lady Mushroom’s real name? Lady Mushroom is Toadette. Oh, I just call her Lady Mushroom. It is video games! No.. My mother did not want me to become an “Asian nerd”, so she told me I’d get thumb cancer, so I wouldn’t play it. Min- *scoffs* Lay off him! When I’m drunk, Yep. I’m known to become one of ten distinct split personalities. Name 2 of my 10 split personalities when I’m drunk. I wrote down four. The most dangerous Eugene is Theft Eugene. There is of course Social Eugene, Runs away Eugene, and doesn’t like Zach, Ned, and Keith Eugene. I tried to name all ten. Crazy Eugene, where you hop in trees. Wanderer Eugene, where you leave your friends. Bitchy Eugene, Depressed Eugene, Angry at white people Eugene, Slutty Eugene and Euphoric Eugene. I have Hostess Eugene and Run away Tabitha We have Sexually aggressive Eugene, Childlike wonder Eugene, Politically argumentative Eugene, Escapist ghost Eugene, Sleepy time Eugene, Dancing maniac Eugene Always comes out of weddings. Klepto criminal Eugene, K-rage fighting Eugene, Existentially depressed Eugene and Hostess with the mostess Eugene. Wow. You have two, let me give you four. I’m gonna give you… two. I especially like that Hostess with the mostess Eugene is the most recent split personality. I-it’s the newest Evelution. Eugenelution. So that’s the end of round two. Here are the scores And there’s an ice cream truck. Do you hear the ice cream truck? Should we get ice cream? Final round: Round three. It’s anyone’s game. Wow These are the hard questions. Fill in the blank: As a child up until I was about 7 years old, I suffered from chronic blank. The thing that I’m thinking I think is right, but it’s gross Well, they’re already icked out. Just by your general demeanor this entire episode (Eugene laughing) (distorted “Daddy Zach’s got this”) Zach, what’s your answer? You were a skin picker. You had chronic ear infections. Chronic bowel puss– puss in his bowels. I had chronic nosebleeds. I was like an anime character who was constantly turned on. So, do you still have bowel puss? Fun fact, I know a lot about astrology. So, which zodiac signs, if you happen to suck, makes you the suckiest? I’d say everyone says watch out for the Leos, which is me. Scorpio and Capricorn, because Capricorn has ‘corn’ in its name. And that’s also me. I’m a Capricorn. Oh… oh shit. Based on my encyclopedic knowledge of the astrological tables: Scorpio, Taurus and Capricorn. I also threw Capricorn under the bus, and added in Libra and Cancer. Well, the three zodiac signs I personally think when they’re messes they’re really messy: Cancer, Virgo and Pisces. Well, I got– Didn’t see that coming at all. One point for Keith. They’re some of the greatest people you know, but also if they suck they’re some of the worst people, in my opinion. Leos are fucking dope. Scorpios are consistently moody. Tauruses super chill. Love Libras. When you get a Virgo that’s, like, got an agenda, they’ll fucking cut you in your sleep. What’s a word like yelling ‘nerd’ that could be applied to this bullshit? Sometimes I think about when there’s a situation if we have to eat other people. What would be the first part of the body I’m most interested in trying? If you get closest, I’ll give you the points. I’m not certain what part of the body you want to eat, but I do know whose body you want to eat off of and that’s Mr. Keith Habersberger. So I wrote Keith’s femur area. – Yeah, I’d be delicious.
– I feel like you’d want to eat this. – That is– Your femur is your upper leg.
– Your femur is there. Well, that’s still delicious. I wrote Keith’s ass. – Did you change, did you write Keith in after I wrote?
– No. No, everyone just assumes I’m gonna eat Keith. Uh, I wrote the back loin. It should be the tastiest, given that that’s the tastiest on most animals. The thumb and the fleshy palm. Because it looks just like a drumstick. You wanna eat this? It looks like a drumstick, – and you can just eat the flesh off the palm.
– That would be awful tasting. Have you guys not thought about this? No… Well, I’ll give the points to Ned because I would eat Keith’s ass out of all of those. Yes! I pray I never crash on an island with you. Eugene’s the guy that waits like ’til sundown, he’s like ‘well, who we eatin’?’. Speaking of which, the next question: If the four of us were in a horror movie and I was the final girl, in what order would you three die in? We are big horror movie fans, you and I. So, Keith is the sacrificial lamb, the first kill. He’s our Drew Barrymore, gets the horror movie started. Ned’s the fake hero that dies halfway through, thrusting Eugene into final girl status. And Zach, in the end, he somehow survives and is there just as comic relief. – Interesting presentation.
– Pretty good, pretty good. Ned, what about you? Ned dies first ’cause he’s cocky, runs in thinking he can save the situation. Next Keith, ’cause he’s sexy, you want to keep him around to at least act two. For the, for the eyeball factors. Good call. But you know, he’s gonna get murdered. Finally Zach. He appears to be smart ’cause he has glasses. Zach would freeze and fumble in the cold open of the movie and be killed mysteriously. He’s just the old man character that gets murdered for no reason. Ned would bro out in an attempt to save everyone and kill himself on accident. Keith would be the joke. ‘I made it, it’s okay the movie’s gonna be just fine’ and then suddenly… And it is revealed that this beautiful person was in on it the entire time, and was trying to get all of us killed. These are great horror pictures guys. One, we’d have Zack in a false death. Two, we would have Ned. Three, we would have Keith, and then four, Zach a true death. Wow, so we all had elements that were right. Ned had the purest horror conventions, which I was going off of, which is: – Cocky
– Yeah. – Pretty nice.
– Yeah. – Smart with glasses.
– Yes! – And Ned hates horror movies the most!
– And Ned hates horror movies. I do like the Drew Barrymore thing. I liked the final girl as the villain in the end. – But this is actually the way it would break down.
– Yeah. Alright. Good job guys Last question, final round. At what age did I lose my virginity? So whoever is the closest will get the points. People assume that Eugene has been slutting it up for a long, long time. Eugene did not lose his virginity until age 25. Eugene did not lose his virginity until age 23. Gotta team up with Korndiddy on this one. Let’s say 25 It was 25. Eugene kept his pants zipped up and then he unleashed Pandora’s box. Oh yeah. Yeah, that’s true. I kept my pants on for a very long time, people would be surprised by that. And in fact I was the least slutty Try Guy until 25. Ned’s slutted it up hard! Okay, I think we don’t have much more time in this video so we should probably sign off. We have some pretty exciting scores here. Between first and second place is one point. *whispers* Oh no. The person who’s actually my best friend… Wait, can we all hold hands. This is huge. This is big is Ned. – I won’t give you a hug.
– Thank you. You know me, you know me. Well, this is game time. It looks like after all four of these videos we found out who each person’s best friend was and we’re all each other’s best friend in some way. It turns out we’re all best friends together on… Try Guys Game Time! (upbeat outro music) For the record Eugene made this game up, told us the rules, and in classic Eugene fashion is changing the rules. I think one point off of Zach. Come on! Nice job, bitch. Thanks. I like that, thanks 😀
February 17, 2020 | Articles | No Comments
The Following video is based on a true story SHUT UP! It was another boring school day in gym class We were doing tennis that day, and Ian was paired as my teammate. We were walking to the courts. And I was telling him how excited I was because I was gonna be on the news later that night I was being interviewed for this internet game that I made where you basically explode the heads of one of our teachers. This teacher was out to make everyone’s life a living hell, though, like this one time I guess I answered a math problem incorrectly, so she jumped on my desk, sat like a gargoyle, and asked… WHAT’S THE MATTER? DO YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE RETARD SCHOOL? Anyway, I was telling Ian about how I’m gonna be on the news and he’s like… Check out my BACKHAND and hits me right in the face. I kept my cool about it though WTF YOU MOTHERF***KING HIT ME IN THE F***ING FACE *WHIMPERS* So I touched my mouth, and I realized my freaking front tooth was missing. The first thing I thought was, great, now I look like a pirate and I’m not talking about the Johnny Depp Disney pirate that girls drool over I’m talking about the kind you get herpes from just by looking at him. When I got back home, the reporter was already there waiting to do the interview. Of course, I was still freaking out about my tooth thing missing so Ian tried to help me find a replacement tooth: wadded paper, a carrot, my mom’s wedding ring, even a cutout piece of my dad’s credit card. We tried basically everything and the only thing that would fit correctly was a Lego head It looked really stupid but ian convinced me that if I just didn’t smile it wouldn’t be too noticeable When I finally did the interview the reporter was mainly criticizing me for making a game where you blow up a teacher But then she started asking me some really weird questions. Do you worship the devil? No. Then, what is that? Oh, no, that’s my brother’s. ‘Sup? So at some point during this interview my Lego tooth comes loose and I Inhale it, so ian runs up and does what he thinks is the heimlich maneuver MY EYE! Hey, I look like a pirate, don’t I? Yep. Arrr, then that makes two of us, matey. Anyway, I eventually got my tooth fixed, but I still look like a pirate whenever I go under a black light So I guess the moral of the story is black lights reveal the truth about everything So don’t use one in your parents’ bedroom. Oh my go– oh my God!!! (groans) To see what else the teacher yelled at Anthony about and more click the link in the description below! You like it when I crouch on your desk don’t you? Studies show that when you click the subscribe button, I’ stop look at you through your window Subtitles By Bluebee
Master… Vanguard really is fun. With just one unit,
you became a powerhouse. Imagination can rewrite reality. So tell me what the true objective is, Master. Let’s go see Ryuzu. I’ll have him explain. Pop! Esuka…? It appears you’re just in time
for the start of the experiment. If the unit summoning experiment succeeds,
the world will know that the planet Cray exists! So let’s make our imaginations reality! Wait, Master! Tatsuya! Our true objective? Yes, that’s right! Sorry. I promised to tell him
if I lost to him in a fight. Pop, you lost again? Don’t rub it in! In that case, very well. You would’ve found out eventually,
so I’ll tell you everything. Director, do you intend to leak
our secrets to an outsider? Outsider? Shinemon is no outsider. What do you mean? Shinemon Nitta… I’m hiring you as a temporary
employee for one night only! What are you doing?! Shinemon, you’re going to
assist me with tonight’s experiment. Assist you? Remind 24
The Real Opponent Me? Help you with the experiment? Correct! Together, we will
open the portal to the planet Cray! What are you doing?! It’s obvious! There’s no sense
in sticking around here! You’ve got the Asia Circuit finals! We require his talent, Esuka. If you’re leaving, you leave alone. And if I said I’m taking Shinemon Nitta
with me, by whatever means necessary? I would respond in kind,
if reluctantly, by fair means or foul. Are those two fighting? Well, I guess you could say that. I disagree with you, Ryuzu. Shinemon should go to the finals. I can do the experiment. Oh, I’m afraid that wouldn’t work. You see, Rive… Shinemon’s Imaginary Score
is higher than yours. We need him to ensure the experiment
has the best chance of succeeding. What do you say, Shinemon? The finals or the experiment,
which do you choose? W-Well… You don’t have to answer. Fight me, Ryuzu Myoujin! If I win, I’m taking Shinemon out of here! But if I win, Shinemon stays.
Will you agree to this? “When you see a crescent moon
at the end of the twilight sky…” What’s this? Huh? Shinemon doesn’t look very happy… I know, but let’s not bother him. Shinemon has a lot on his mind right now. I’m well aware of that! But if he participates in this experiment, he’ll be forced to continue
cooperating from here on out. By fair means or foul… That’s just the kind of person
Ryuzu Myoujin is, right? I can’t argue. That’s why I’m going to fight. Nobody has the right to steal
another person’s future. Can you win? Ryuzu is strong. Shinemon, who do you want to win? I’m rooting for Esuka. I… They’re starting. I… Stand up, Vanguard! I ride! Jet-ink Fox! I ride! Chrono Tigar! Stand and draw! I ride! Prober of Black Jet, Cecile! With its skill, I draw a card! My turn. Stand and draw. I ride! Chronotooth Tigar! Wedgemove Dragon! Here I come! No guard. Drive check. Critical trigger. I give the power to Wedgemove Dragon,
and the extra critical to my Vanguard. That old lady has 2 damage! Keep your voice down, please. Wedgemove Dragon! Triangle Cobra! I ride! Scientist of Black Sheen, Mathilda! I’ll tell you something: Mathilda has– The “Lottery” skill, in which
varying effects are set into motion depending on whether the card you flip over
from your deck is a normal one or a trigger. You’ve done your homework. Then without further ado… Ah well, it’s not a trigger, but that’s fine. Come here, Binoculus Tiger! Silver Wolf! Binoculus! Hammer of Intelligence! Binoculus Tiger’s skill activates! Steam Bomber, Digul! Now I’m up! No guard! Drive check. Critical trigger. I give the power to Silver Wolf,
and the extra critical to my Vanguard. Now the director has 2 damage, too! Silver Wolf attacks Chronotooth! Again, no guard. That makes 3 damage. Oh, yes… Shinemon. I still haven’t told you
what our true objective is, have I? He’s trying to win Shinemon over! Shinemon, we created this lab in order to investigate the meteorite
that caused the explosion at Yumigatake. But that’s just our cover story. The cause of the explosion
wasn’t a meteorite crash! It was something from beyond time and space… A unit from the planet Cray… Our investigation revealed that the space-time
fluctuations in this area are extremely high. Do you understand?
Do you know what that means? Correct. There is a possibility that
the same tragedy will happen again… …in the near future! What?! However, if we can create a connection
between Earth and the planet Cray, and summon units before that occurs, we’ll be able to avoid the massive damage
from another catastrophic Yumigatake event. That’s why we need the power of imagination
produced by Vanguard fighters, or as we call it, Imaginary Score! And how do you intend to use
the units that you summon? Have you forgotten what he said? There would be no more
unhappy people in our society. Science on the planet Cray
is much more advanced than it is here. They have even taken what
we would call magic or sorcery, and systematized it for practical use! If the skills that units possess
can manifest in our world, sorrow will become obsolete! Wait a moment! That sounds so good, there must be a catch. Aren’t there any risks? Is there zero danger? Tonight’s experiment will establish a
foothold in resolving such disadvantages. You wish to win the Asia Circuit,
and then reach the pinnacle of the world. But if the unit summoning experiment succeeds, the world itself will
undergo revolutionary changes. Vanguard is a wonderful tool
for changing the world! A tool? So instead of aiming for
the top of a mere gaming world, join us in order to change the real world! “Mere”… What are you droning on about?! Let’s get back to the fight! I won’t let you have his future! Chronotooth’s skill activates! I ride! Chronobite Tiger! Wedgemove Dragon, Chronobite Tiger, come here! Chronobite’s skill activates! An extra critical, and for no cost,
Chronotooth’s skill activates. I draw one card. By resting Chronotooth, I can superior call! Chronobite attacks Mathilda! No guard! Drive check! Heal trigger! I give the power to my other Chronobite! 3 damage… Hang in there, Esuka! That’s “Ms.” to you! “Ms. Esuka”! Shinemon, you seriously… You seriously… Go! Dictionary Goat, protect me! Learn well, with wisdom and knowledge,
the truth of all creation! I ride! Holy Great Sage of Black Shadows, Isabelle! Shinemon Nitta’s life
doesn’t end with the Asia Circuit! His future is limitless! Esuka… Imaginary Gift, Accel II! Isabelle’s skill! This time, I got a trigger! I add to my hand… and also… I move Silver Wolf. Come to me, Geograph Giant! You join us as well, Monoculus Tiger! Learn just how powerless you are! No guard! Twin drive! First check! Critical trigger. I give the power to Binoculus,
and the extra critical to my Vanguard. Second check. Front trigger. All of the front row units get +10,000 power! All right! Now Ryuzu has 4 damage! Binoculus, teach Chronobite how strong you are! Steam Doctor, Mar-tash guards! Geograph Giant! Smite Chronobite
with the Fist of Knowledge! Steam Guard, Kastilia! Perfect guard! Boosted by Silver Wolf, Monoculus Tiger
attacks your rear-guard Chronobite! No guard! Chronobite’s skill activates! I draw one card and discard
one card from my hand! I ride! Chronofang Tiger! She has four 15,000 shield cards. So then… Imaginary Gift, Force I! Chronofang Tiger’s skill activates! O soaring tiger of the sky! Praise the workings of time… …and let out a roar of bravery! I superior ride Chronotiger Rebellion! Superior riding a grade 4?! Chronofang’s skill activates. I give Rebellion an extra critical and drive. Oh no! Ryuzu has no cards in his hand! I attack Isabelle! Rebellion’s skill activates! I retire Binoculus and Geograph! Then I give +10,000 power
to Wedgemove and Rebellion! Furthermore, the shields of all of
my opponent’s guardians have -5000 power! Triple drive or not, there’s no guarantee
he’ll draw two critical triggers! I’m guarding here! Esuka’s guard is at 57,000! Ryuzu attacked with 43,000. If the director draws two triggers, he’ll win. Triple drive. First check. Whew! Second check! Heal trigger! I give the power to Rebellion! That makes the power 53,000! Third check! No way… A critical trigger! Rebellion’s power is 63,000! First check! No trigger! Second check! Third check! It seems Shinemon will be participating in
the unit summoning experiment after all. Would you see yourself out, Esuka? Wait, Esuka! I’m not staying here! What?! I’m leaving with her! And then I’m gonna play
in the Asia Circuit finals! Shinemon! What are you talking about?!
You said you wanted to meet the units! That’s true. And I still want
to meet the units face to face. But then you said: Vanguard is a wonderful tool
for changing the world! A tool? So instead of aiming for
the top of a mere gaming world, join us in order to change the real world! “Mere”… You’re wrong! Vanguard isn’t just some tool! I don’t think it’s just a game, either! And that’s my reason for leaving! Then you force my hand. I will do whatever it takes
to keep you with me! So will I. Understood. Ms. Esuka bought me
enough time to get everything ready. And so… Click. Now! Right! This way! Nuts… Leave it to me. Now! This way! All right! Around the back! Why don’t you go to the finals, too? There’s something I have to do here. Oh? Esuka! How do I put this? Um… Thanks a lot! Ms. Esuka, a change of clothing. This is just like the Siege of Takamatsu, after Oda Nobunaga’s forces, led by
Toyotomi Hideyoshi, flooded the castle. As in that situation,
I have been left to fight alone. Since Shinemon and Rive aren’t here,
I’m the only one who can be counted on. But I’m sure Shinemon will come! Onward! Verily, it is time to take the field! Ryuzu! You’re going to participate in the
unit summoning experiment, Shinemon. That is the director’s will. Correct. I will fight you tonight,
Shinemon, and through that, the portal to the planet Cray will be opened. Wait. Let’s revise part of that plan, given that I was originally meant to be Shinemon’s real opponent for
tonight’s unit summoning experiment… What are you saying?! Hey, what are you talking about?! Hey! The 30-second card intro segment! Today’s featured card
is Ryuzu’s Chronotooth Tigar! Chronotooth Tigar
Today’s featured card
is Ryuzu’s Chronotooth Tigar! Today’s featured card
is Ryuzu’s Chronotooth Tigar! If Tigar is the Vanguard, you can draw one card at the
beginning of the ride phase. And when you discard a unit from
your hand during your turn, you can call it to your
rear-guard circle instead! Try combining its skills with
Chronofang Tiger and Rebellion! With this card, you too can
“Ride The Vanguard”! Ride The Vanguard!
With this card, you too can
“Ride The Vanguard”! Ride The Vanguard! Oh! Please, introduce yourself! I am Rentarou Hitsujida, the butler. Should I call you Mr. Shitsujida? No, I’m Hitsujida. But “Hitsuji” means sheep,
so you could call me “Butler Sheep.” They say that when you can’t sleep,
you should try counting sheep. It’s because enunciating “sheep” serves to
steady your breathing, making you drowsy. But saying it in Japanese,
as “hitsuji”, has no effect at all. To that, a sheep might say,
“Mehhhh, I’m impressed.” Remind 25
The Night at Yumigatake
To that, a sheep might say,
“Mehhhh, I’m impressed.” Isn’t “mehhhh” what a goat would say?
The Night at Yumigatake Remind 25
The Night at Yumigatake
I’m not showing one game because I’ve asked for a refund, already installed it, it was saying 70 minutes, but I couldn’t pass the menu Tomb Raider goty and Xcom Enemy Unknown with all dlcs are two excellent games, I haven’t played Tomb Raider yet Ark Survival Evolved is an awesome game, it’s my favorite on this genre A friend gave me this game, it’s like I always say, it’s nice to have friends 😉 I got this game for free on Steam, I have the previous game on DVD, it must be amazing Now, I can say I have all Dark Souls games for pc, 1, 2 and 3 🙂 If you like space strategy games, it is less than 1 Euro lol This game was another good deal and it’s amazing This game looks like Total War, but it’s different, it’s much more strategic A friend offered me this game with soundtrack, it’s a very nice game, I have game plays on my channel This is another great strategy game, the battles don’t have awesome graphics, but it has a lot of management, I love this game so much Another nice gift, this game is different, I like it The famous Player Unknown Battlegrounds PUBG, it’s a great pvp battle royale shooter, I can’t wait to play it It comes with access to 2 servers Resident Evil 0/Biohazard 0 HD Remaster Resident Evil Revelations 2 another awesome game! Resident Evil 5! My favorite is 4, but I have it for ps2 and also in DVD, I now have all Resident Evil 1-5 Who didn’t play this game? Always entertaining, ah good memories Civilization VI with the Titan Atlas as background picture, it’s a very good game Another game that I want to play soon. This War of Mine XCom Enemy Unknow is a strategy game for turns, you can develop the skills of your team, research better weapons, defend your planet. What are you waiting for? It’s cheap 😉 I have bought many other games, but for pc you need to create a lot of accounts, GTA V is one of them I have heard good things about this game, Witcher 3, but it wasn’t free, I had to buy it first and register on another account Another nice game, almost for free, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor with 21 dlcs 😉 Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, friends told me it’s awesome, explore the seas, become a pirate 😉 I’ve bought Far Cry 3 but I cannot play offline? Or at least to launch the account (another one) I must have internet 🙁 The Long Dark, this is my favorite game, buy it to help Doctors Without Borders and also Tree Canada to help plant trees. It’s an awesome game, developers are always updating the game with more content Leave a suggestion or any other game for me to make game play if it’s not too expensive, I hope you like my games friend 😉